Wednesday 19 October 2011

Very lame this week

Sorry, things have got a bit hectic this last week so the camera has been resigned to the corner of the room. I've done loads of Christmassy stuff lately but I'm still not really feeling in the spirit of things. Maybe once I get the central heating on things will change. 

There's still so much I want to make, not just for work but for presents for family. I've decided that I really shouldn't buy anything else until I've used at least 10% of my stash so the bank account will be safe till at least May time!
Check out the latest issue of Sew magazine www.sewmag.co.uk to see the embroidered jewellery I've made plus a cute Tilda laptop satchel. I'm going to adapt these ideas to make vintage style covered hardbacked notebooks with strappy closures.
Next issue of Crafts Beautiful www.crafts-beautiful.com has got more Tilda in it, this time their Winter Bird range. 

I love Tone Finnanger's designs, she is a genius!










 









 
There's also a mini cakestand and cupcake pots made from polymer clay to display on your dressing table. 

The full instructions for both these projects (and some more stunning photography) are in the forthcoming December issue of Crafts Beautiful.

It makes me laugh, every time I make something it's become the norm for my daughter to ask,

'Who's that for? 
Is it for Aceville? 
Oh good, that's mine afterwards then!' 

No wonder there's no room to move in her bedroom!
c
x











1 comment:

  1. hi corrine, i'm not sure if you'll see this comment, but i just wanted to thank you for your SWEET comment on my blog this morning. it really meant a lot:)

    ReplyDelete