Wednesday 21 September 2011

Here's hoping.....

Ok, so bear with me, this is the first of hopefully many more crafty posts to come.
I say that, but you know what it's like. There are just too many things to make and not enough hours in the day and I'd really rather be doing something more constructive than sitting at a computer.

I will try but you may find there are more pictures than words.
You probably only want to look at the pictures anyway. My life is invariably so mundane that anything I say I've probably said before so be satisfied with stuff I've made or stuff I'm insanely jealous of or just stuff that makes me happy and I won't bore you with the details of my life... much.
As a starter (just to prove to myself that I can actually blog successfully)  heres a cute babygro decorated with Tulip 3D paints that I did a year or so ago. The main shapes were applied from the tube using a brush. When the first layer had dried the spots and lettering were added straight from the tube.

And to show that I can work all the controls here are some links to the main sites that I work for....











5 comments:

  1. Well done on starting your blog Corrine! look forward to seeing more of your work, the babygro is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting into blogland. Looking forward to seeing your work x (username magagi on crafts beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the babygro.
    Welcome to blogland.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments ladies, I'll try and post pics on a regular basis,
    c
    x

    ReplyDelete